Monday 3 September 2012

Working from home, who can you really trust

Why pay to 'work at home'? - who can you really trust?

Google Research - endless hours!


So 'working from home' one word WOW! the scams that are out there are unbelievable!  There are two questions I have been trying to answer from all my research on google is - 1st. Why if I start a Job in the 'real world' I have no start up costs...(apart from possibly my petrol money to get there) yet starting out 'working from home' there are always startup fees or monthly payouts for goods to get started which are being slandered by other web writers as either not being sent out or worthless?!? and 2nd. Are there any legitimate companies who want real hard working people to work from home? I am now after my extensive research beginning to doubt this...?!? Who can you trust?

I am a mum of 2 recently made redundant... I would like to work and spend time with my 2 girls in the process.  I would like to pay my way as well as enjoy my children.

So please... If anyone reads my first blog - which may seem like a bit of a public rant (sorry) then i would just like to know of a worthy working from home company who aren't going to charge for my services when they will ultimately be the one who earns money from my hard work and graft!

No comments:

Post a Comment