Tuesday 4 September 2012

Insights into some 'working from home' scams

Research, Research, Research, Scams, Scams, Scams!!


Ok so I have been looking at a way to 'work from home' mainly in administration as this is what my work background involves, but I also like to think I have a creative side so have a lot of ideas of things I could make and create!!

Researching the internet is turning into a full tim job in itself... but I have come across a website which has many case studies on scams out there and just puts into perspective how easy it is to get caught up and involved in a scam

The website I would say to take a quick look at is www.homeworking.co.uk or www.homeworking.com

There are scams after scams after scams on the internet.  I heard a saying once... "if it looks to good to be true, then it probably is" this is something I would live by if searching 'working from home' on the internet!  Nothing comes for free in this life so I wouldn't believe all you read on how easy it is to start your home working business online,  and be careful about giving out personal contact details and I would recommend to NEVER give out bank details.

No comments:

Post a Comment