Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bagel Toppings :0)

Just for some fun...

I am a massive bagel lover... with a Kennedy's sesame seed bagel being my one of preference!! (many other brand of bagel is available...) ;0)

I only started eating bagels this year... and was advised to have them with some cream cheese (philly being my favouite, but other cream cheeses are available...) ;0)

Since the revelation of the bagel in my life I now have a favorite topping... Brie with cucumber and spring onion!! It is just divine and the perfect combination with the sesame seeds on a toasted bagel as the cheese gently melts in to the soft yet crunchy bagel!!

I had a work colleague once who used to put peanut butter on her bagel... so wrong in my eyes yet so right in hers!!

I am open to try many other toppings... hopefully many variations with a lil help from anyone out there who is willing to put forward there favorite for me to try!!

So if you have nothing better to do and fancy leaving just a lil reply to brighten up my lunchtime feast then it would be much appreciated... TY in advance x

No comments:

Post a Comment